We have been developing excellent client relationships for over 22 years in the areas of:
- websites design and custom development
- branding / identity
- marketing and advertising
We take pride in our expertise and knowledge of the design and development industries, and use it to educate and guide you, our client, on current industry trends. We seamlessly blend traditional design with functional development to create 100% custom, outstanding products that not only look great and function amazingly.
No client is too big or too small. We treat each client with the same care, integrity and attention to detail delivering the highest quality product possible.
Our workflow methodology is customized for each individual client, based on needs. With your goals in mind, we approach every project with the following steps:
DISCOVERY (2-3 weeks)
We start every project by identifying the needs and goals for the site, identify the core messages and tone, as well as define the target demographics. After doing a competitive analysis we will identify the strengths and weaknesses of competitive sites, fill gaps that need to be filled and identify competitive shortcomings that will put your site in the spotlight.
If you have existing content, we will help harvest the data into one central area and supply you the master document, giving you the opportunity to make changes, additions and deletions for master content. With the updated content, we will model the flow and hierarchy for the new site. Structural prototypes (wireframe) / site flow diagram are then created, which will enable you to visualize the structure of the site, making sure all information that needs to be represented has been captured.
Once the data has been organized type of data
- The end user’s experience on the web
- Website viewing experience
- Including the web viewing devices
• Hosting options (if needed) / Admin credentials and URL acquisition (if needed)
• Setup staging server
• Install CMS on host server
DESIGN (2-3 weeks)
• Design is based on the structure defined in the Strategic Planning stage
• Visual Direction and Layout is carefully considered based on the following:
- Position in the market
• Design style-guide will be the root of the design, which includes:
- Photographic Styles (if needed)
• Homepage design proceeded by an example content page is presented as static Photoshop renderings. With working mutually with you, the designs are refined until a structure that is both attractive and functional emerges
• 1-2 rounds of revisions
• final approval in writing of the design
DEVELOPMENT (3-6 weeks)
• Design and Technology merge as the site is constructed
• Approved design is then prepared for integration to the site’s development
• Live Development site links will be provided at strategic points of the project.
• Graphics and content are integrated using the content management system
• Content is moved into pages / posts
• Staging server will be accessible by you at all times while we are developing the site
• Statistical Data gathering and Search Engine Optimization is added
• Dress Rehearsal Site is Reviewed
- This is the time to review your site to make sure all content and graphics are displaying as you expected
• Content Management Administration Training
- If necessary, we will provide 2 hours of content management administration training.
- Add, Remove, Edit content and graphics as it pertains to the content on the site
- Additional training time is available at a nominal fee
• Final Approval to be obtained in writing to go-live.
• We move all the staging server development onto the live url
• We test all links and pages to make sure everything is running smoothly
• This step typically occurs after business hours to make sure the workflow isn’t interrupted.
• We provide 30 days of email and phone support for any questions or concerns that come up after the launch
• After the 30 day period we offer both ala-carte support and continued support packages (2 hours / month, 10 hours / month)
- Includes both graphical support and development support
• The addition of new features, that go beyond the support allotment can be estimated separately
Our #1 goal is to develop an ongoing relationship / partnership with you after the curtain goes up!